Leaders that learn to be more collaborative have a very different view of success than traditional leaders; Here are twelve reasons they stand out in their performance and individual character:
- Do your work before you play.
- Always do more than others expect of you.
- Never quit trying to become better at something.
- Be willing to do the things you don’t like to do in order to achieve what you want.
- Be willing to accept failure and disappointment as a part of learning.
- Recognize that there is no easy or quick way to gain experience.
- Take time to appreciate the things you usually take for granted.
- Be honest in everything you do and honor your word when you make a promise to do something, EVEN if it is inconvenient.
- Respect the feelings and property of others.
- Have a desire and take action to help others.
- Never stop learning.
- Recognize that situations in life are never as bad or as good as they may seem and that you are never alone.
Look at our library for more Tips & Thoughts here!
If you have a question you would like us to address, let us know at contact@CollaborationHQ.com